WebAdvisor is a comprehensive web-based tool that allows you to access many services without having to come to campus. Web registration through WebAdvisor gives you several really nice features that will allow you to
- search for classes by time, location, day, and instructor
- view your account summary and detail, and pay online
- review course descriptions, and
- check course availability in real-time
- check your grades
- request a change in your address or phone number
- check your financial aid status
We invite you to try out some of these new features by viewing our online demonstrations. Text versions of how to use these features are available as well.
- All students, except College University Transfer, must see the assigned advisor prior to the assigned registration priority date to obtain permission to register, and
- View the demos prior to your registration date so that you’ll be ready to go when its your turn to register
We hope that you enjoy these technical enhancements. At Wake Tech, our goal is to make services easier and more accessible for you!